Five Exercise Moves for Perkier Breasts
As is the case with most parts of your body, exercise plays an important factor in the appearance of your breasts. By strengthening your pectoral muscles underneath your breasts, your breasts can look lifted and even larger. Miami breast surgeon Dr. Ary Krau shares these five chest moves to achieve a “natural” lift.
Dumbbell Bench Press
For this exercise, you will need a bench and two dumbbells, each weighing between two to 10 pounds.
- Start by lying down, face up on the bench with your arms straight above you, a dumbbell in each hand.
- Lower the dumbbells slowly, until they’re close to the sides of your chest.
- Press the dumbbells back up to where they started.
- Complete 10 reps.
- Begin on all fours, with palms slightly wider than your shoulders and feet close together.
- Keeping your back as straight as possible, lower yourself down until your upper arms reach a 45 degree with your torso.
- Push back up to the starting position.
- Complete 10 pushups.
For this, you will need a bench and two dumbbells again.
- Lie face up on the bench with your feet flat on the floor.
- Hold each dumbbell above your shoulders, with your elbows slightly bent.
- Lower the dumbbells until your elbows are even with your chest.
- Press the weight back up, keeping a slight bend in your elbows.
- Continue this move for 10 reps.
For this move, you will need a medicine ball that weighs approximately eight to 15 pounds.
- Start on the ground, face up with your knees bent and feet flat.
- Hold the medicine ball close by your chest.
- Throw the ball straight up as high as possible, keeping your lower back pressed against the floor.
- Catch the ball with straight arms and immediately lower it back to your chest.
- Repeat this for four reps of 20.
For this final exercise, you will need a pair of dumbbells again.
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, holding a dumbbell in each hand with knees slightly bent.
- Keeping the abdominal muscles engaged, draw your shoulder blades down and back as you lift the weights above your head in a “Y” position.
- Lower the weight back down at a slow and controlled pace.
- Complete four sets of 20.
Enhance Your Breasts with Breast Lift Surgery
While strengthening your pectoral muscles can give your breasts a “natural” lift, it cannot achieve the same results as plastic surgery. If you desire perkier, fuller breasts, then consider reaching out to leading plastic surgeon Dr. Ary Krau. Dr. Krau performs several procedures that improve the beauty and shape of breasts, including breast lift surgery. A breast lift restores shape to sagging breasts by removing excess, stretched-out skin and lifting the nipples to a higher position. The result is perkier, fuller, more youthful-looking breasts. For more information, schedule a one-on-one consultation by calling (800) 664-9714 today.